Exchange, Returns and Money-Back:
We understand that every piece of jewellery that is bought from Jewel Pride is special – a gift to yourself or a loved one… We have therefore taken utmost care in creating and inspecting the product thoroughly and pack it carefully. However if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your product, we’ll be glad to rectify the problem or exchange the product.
The Jewel Pride guarantee is simple – Please see below for the terms and conditions of our exchange policies.
30 Day Exchange and Money Back policy:
If you are not satisfied with your product, you could return it to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange on the full Invoice value. You can return any of our products except for ones that have been customized for you and Gold Coins.
The value of the product being returned should not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- in case of Jewellery and Rs.5,00,000/- in case of Solitaires.
We offer FREE return shipping within the 30 day exchange Policy.
You can, of course, exchange your Jewel Pride product anytime after 30days too… We offer a lifetime exchange on all our jewellery. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily provide you with an Exchange as below:
* Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds Exchange at 80% of current market value.
* Jewellery products consisting only of Gem stones Exchange at 70% of current market value.
* Plain Gold Jewellery including Italian, un-studded products and Gold Coins Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.
* Solitaire Diamonds Exchange at 90% of current market value, subject to a value limit of Rs.10,00,000/-. Silver jewellery products cannot be exchanged.
In all cases, the current market value will be determined by JewelPride.com
If at any point, you wish to sell back your Solitaire or Gold coins we also offer a Lifetime Buy-Back facility.
Solitaire: We will buy it back at 80% of current market value, subject to a value limit of Rs.10,00,000/-. For products over Rs.10,00,000/- if you would like to set your price for the Solitaire, you may list the Solitaire on our site at your offer Price for a nominal service charge.
Coins: We value your investment and so we offer lifetime buy-back for Jewel Pride Gold Coins at the prevailing rate of gold on Jewel Pride.com. In all cases, the current market value will be determined by JewelPride.com
Solitaire Mount: We also offer a lifetime buy back for Solitaire mounts bought from JewelPride.com.
The prices to be valued as follows:
Plain gold mount – Jewellery weight at prevailing gold rate on the website.
Studded mount – 60% of the product’s current market value.
If you would like to return anything to us:
Please contact our Jewel Pride Customer Service email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
+91 9819 4910 97. Our helpful and experienced team will help you deal with your return promptly.
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below:
* Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products manufactured/ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back. Gold Coins are eligible for money back.
* Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Jewel Pride), or damaged cannot be accepted for return/ money back.
* You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 30 Day Exchange policy. Shipping charges for all other returns/exchanges/money backs shall be borne by Customer.
* Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchanges/money backs within the 30 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/Money back after the 30 Day Exchange Period.
* In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, JewelPride will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
* The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at JewelPride.com. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
* For all Money Back transactions, Value Added Tax at the applicable rate shall be collected from the money back value. The prevailing rate is 1%.
* In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
* JewelPride reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
* In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
* For the 30-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Jewel Pride will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
JewelPride.com offers FREE shipping on every order within India. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
After your item has been packaged, it will be shipped and delivered free via one of the following carriers.
Every jewellery package from JewelPride.com arrives at your doorstep in a durable, tamper-proof packing. Whether it is a jewellery, gold coin or solitaire, your item is delivered to you in an exclusive JewelPride box along with the relevant certificates.
Free Gift Packaging
In case your purchase is intended as a gift, we offer free gift packing, along with a gift message of your choice. Your gift will be delivered in distinctive Jewel Pride gift packing. So whether you order a gift to give to your loved ones personally, or want us to deliver it, the recipient is sure to be impressed.
To send a free gift message with your gift, look for the Gift message text box in the shopping bag/cart page. Your personal message will be printed on a distinctive card and delivered along with the gift.
JewelPride.com offers multiple payment options, which include Online, Offline and Cash-on-Delivery.
Customers can make their purchase payment with Credit Card, Debit card or Online fund transfer.
* Credit Card: All Visa, Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
* Debit Card: All Visa and Maestro Debit Cards are accepted.
* Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major banks in India to transfer money.
Offline payments can be made with cheque, cash deposit or money transfer through Western Union. Customers making offline payment should contact JewelPride on +91 9819491097 and confirm his/her payment modalities.
Cash on Delivery:
Cash-on-Delivery (CoD) is a payment method where you pay for a product in cash, when the courier company delivers it to you. CoD option is available on select pin-codes and up to Rs.49,000 only. It is not applicable on customised jewellery.
Terms and Conditions
“Jewellery” means the jewellery that is predesigned or jewellery sets with diamonds that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewellery is sold “as is” and do not allow the Members to make any changes on them. “Mounts” are defined as designs which may or may not have diamonds that hold a gemstone / gemstones in place. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewellery. “Loose Diamonds” are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
Description of Services
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds for personal consumption and is inclusive of both, customized and readymade Jewellery. The Website also offers services to sell diamonds for investment. The Website displays diamonds and stones that are specifically recommended for the purpose of investment. The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained diamond consultant, circulate a list of investment grade diamonds and recommend good buys. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by the Members who relied on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website.
Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account. You will be required to provide us with your name and other details, including but not limited to, e-mail, contact number, contact address and customer verification question (example: your mother’s maiden name), which will be used for verification purposes.
Any Member who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
1. add the selected diamond(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
2. customize the jewellery by adding the diamond(s) to a ring, pendant, earring or any other type of jewellery that is expressly stated as customizable on the Website and then add it to the shopping cart; or
3. choose from the selection of Jewellery available on the Website and add it to the shopping cart; or
4. call our Pride consultants at +91 9819 4910 97 and place the order. The Member will receive the form for ordering via email / courier based on the Member’s convenience.
Only registered Members can make purchases online. In the event of a User wishing to make the purchase, the User will be required to register with the website after adding the item to the shopping cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law (like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
All orders are considered complete only after the payment has been received by JewelPride.com.
To confirm the orders, JewelPride.com may at random, call up the Members who have placed orders through the Website and ask the Member a verification question. JewelPride.com will confirm the order only after the verification question is answered correctly by the Member.
Once the purchase of the item(s) is confirmed by the Member, JewelPride.com:
1. In the case of Loose Diamond or custom jewellery – order for the diamond(s), set it on the Mount and deliver it to the Member; or
2. In the case of Jewellery – order for the manufacture of the Jewellery and deliver it to the Member.
In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, JewelPride.com shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
JewelPride.com may not own any of the diamonds and other products listed on the Website. In such cases, JewelPride.com only orders the products listed on the Website from third party traders and merchants after the confirmation of the order by the Member and delivers the same to the Member. In such a scenario, there is a possibility that the item ordered by the Member might have been traded since the listing on the Website might not be available at that point of time.
Diamond prices vary from one category of diamonds to another and seller to seller where numerous factors like reputation of the sellers, brand value, design of the Jewellery etc. have an impact on the price of the diamond. The demand and supply of diamonds in the market can also affect the price of the diamonds. The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for diamond prices. While this Website is designed to provide most accurate diamond pricing information, the information about the diamonds does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling diamonds. All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Service or the expertise of those providing information via the Service. Infrequently, data may be inaccurately displayed on the Website due to system errors. JewelPride.com reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur and the Company does not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are also subject to change without notice. For any order the price is the prevailing price on the day the order is completed. The prices of the products listed on the Website are fixed and not negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on +91 9819 4910 97.
JewelPride.com offers multiple payment options to Members on the Website:
1. Online Payment: Members can make online payments using his / her credit card; and
2. Offline Payment: Members can complete the order online and then make payments to the Company through an offline payment mechanism.
All Members making offline payment have to contact JewelPride.com at +91 9819 4910 97 and confirm his / her payment modalities.. For phone orders the cheque or demand draft has to be received within seven (7) days.
JewelPride.com will order the diamond only after receiving the money into their account. In the event the diamond becomes unavailable after the payment is made and the Member does not select an alternate diamond, the money shall be refunded to the Member.
Advance / Part Payment
JewelPride.com may, in its sole discretion, request the Member to pay 50% of the value of the transaction as an advance at the time of placing the order. The balance payment for the order shall be paid by the Member before the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount before the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order. Any advance amount paid by the Member at the time of placing the order shall not be refunded by JewelPride.com to the Member in the event of cancellation of the order for any reason whatsoever.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Any advance amount paid by the member at the time of placing the order shall be subjected to JewelPride.com’s Terms and Conditions.
Any refunds due by JewelPride.com to the Member for non-availability of diamonds or for selection of alternate diamonds shall be made in the following manners:
1. Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by JewelPride.com. The refund amount will be credited to the Member’s account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
2. Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by JewelPride.com within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member; or
3. Cash or demand draft: If the Member has made an over the counter purchase by paying via cash or demand draft, JewelPride.com shall pay the refund amount to the Member through a demand draft within seven (7) business days after the receipt of the payment by JewelPride.com
Shipping & Delivery
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, will have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification cards:
1. Ration Card ( should be issued in the name of the Member / recipient in case of a gift);
2. Drivers License;
3. Permanent Account Number (PAN) card;
4. Voters Identification card; or
Delivery shall be made by the courier agent only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
In case the Member wants any other person to receive the delivery on his behalf he / she needs to specify details of the same at the point of ordering. All items shall be delivered directly to the person as specified at the point of ordering and the Member cannot (under no circumstances whatsoever) change the recipient details after the order is processed.
After creating an order, the Member can change the shipping address only till the point when the product is actually shipped. In the event the Member wishes to change the shipping address, he / she has to log-in to his / her account and click on the “change shipping address” button next to the shipping address and change the address. This “change shipping address” icon will be active only till the order status changes to “shipped”. Once the order status changes “to shipped” the “change shipping address” link will become inactive.
All shipping charges and other local charges shall be borne by the Member. Recipient accepting delivery should not accept deliveries where the box or packaging has been tampered with or if the box is empty.
The recipients receiving the delivery must open the package and check its contents prior to accepting the delivery or signing the delivery receipt.
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the courier company shall try and deliver the item thrice before returning the same to JewelPride.com. All costs for re-shipment and handling in the case of non-delivery to the Member shall be chargeable to the Member.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Recipient will have to provide a government approved photo identification card (like passport, drivers licence, voter’s ID card etc.) to collect the physical product.
As it is a mandatory courier regulation, the price of the gift will be mentioned in the external cover. In the event the Member wishes to have a copy of the invoice, he / she can request JewelPride.com to ship an additional copy of the invoice to be shipped to the required address at the time of placing the order. Any applicable tax, including any gift tax shall be borne by the Member.
Returns & Replacements
Jewellery and Mounts
Jewellery and Mounts purchased from the Website can be returned only by calling us on: +91 9819 4910 97 within thirty (30) days from delivery of the item(s), subject to conditions detailed hereafter. In the event the Member has purchased a wrong ring size, JewelPride.com will resize the ring free of cost. Mounts can be replaced up to thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. Members should make a re-sizing request within thirty (30) days of delivery. If the new Mount costs more than the existing Mount, the incremental costs shall be charged to the Member.
All courier and shipping costs incurred by the Company for returns shall be borne by the Member.
Conditions for return
1.All items must have the original security tag, label and certificate and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by JewelPride.com
2.Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than JewelPride.com) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
3. Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
4. All shipping and handling expenses shall be chargeable to the Member.
5. All requests for return of product have to be placed within thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. No return requests after thirty (30) days from delivery will be processed.
6. Once the return is confirmed, JewelPride.com will send a packaging cover, which has to be used to return the product. The item has to be packed in front of the courier agent.
Solitaire and Loose Diamonds
Solitaires and loose diamonds cannot be returned once the order is confirmed and processed by JewelPride.com
Jewellery and Mounts
There is no buy back option for any Jewellery and Mounts purchased through the Website. However, Jewellery or Mounts purchased from the Website can be exchanged for eighty (80) per cent of the value listed on the Website, on the date of such an exchange. In case the value of the Jewellery or Mounts is not available on the Website, the exchange will be based on the return value determined by JewelPride.com. Products suspected to be tampered with will not be exchanged. All decisions of JewelPride.com shall be final and binding.
Loose Diamonds / Custom Diamond Jewellery
Only Loose Diamonds sold by JewelPride.com shall have the buy-back provision. All buy-backs shall be in the form of exchange and not for cash.
Members who wish to sell their Loose Diamond(s) directly to JewelPride.com have to send it to the address given on the website. JewelPride.com will assess the value of the Loose Diamond and if the offer is acceptable to the Member, the Member shall receive the full value of the Loose Diamond in cash or exchange. If the offer made by JewelPride.com is not acceptable to the Member, the Loose Diamond shall be returned to the Member within ten (10) days from the notice of refusal to sell by the Member.
The Members can also opt to re-sell Loose Diamond by allowing JewelPride.com to list the Loose Diamond(s) on the Website as well as any other portals for an open market re-sale. JewelPride.com shall not guarantee any timeline within which the re-sale is to happen. In the event the Loose Diamond is re-sold, JewelPride.com shall charge a minimal fee to the Member. The details of the fee will be mentioned to the Member before JewelPride.com accepts the Loose Diamond for listing.
In case the certificate has been misplaced, JewelPride.com will have to get the Loose Diamond recertified before being put up for sale. Cost of recertification will have to be borne by the Member.
If a Member is interested in putting up a Loose Diamond for sale on the Website or in other trade portals and / or any other auction site, JewelPride.com shall, for a fee, assist the Member on setting a reserve price for reselling the Loose Diamond.
All Loose Diamonds offered for sale under this provision must be in the same tamper proof pack that was sent by JewelPride.com and must be accompanied by valid certificates. In the event the seller has unpacked the Loose Diamonds or does not possess valid certificates, JewelPride.com shall arrange for re-certification of such Loose Diamonds. Cost of recertification if any should be borne by the Member.
All shipping and handling costs shall be chargeable to the Members.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by JewelPride.com and it shall be valid only until the time of delivery.
All Loose Diamonds (both investment and retail) and diamonds that are set in Jewellery will be accompanied by individual certificates. The certificate will be from a third party laboratory and the details of the certificate will be mentioned at the time of purchase.
Jewellery / Mounts
The diamonds in the Jewellery / Mounts will not be individually certified unless expressly mentioned at the point of purchase. The entire Jewellery will be certified either by a third party laboratory or by JewelPride.com depending on the value of the Jewellery.
Usage of Promo code by the Company
1. JewelPride.com has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
2. JewelPride.com can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
3. Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by JewelPride.com
4. Promo codes, at JewelPride.com’ discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
5. Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
6. For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
7. For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
Conflict Free Diamond Policy
JewelPride.com recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. JewelPride.com will not purchase, sell, contact, subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process.
Terms & Conditions of use of the website
1. BY USING THIS WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT:
* You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website and / or Services shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
* All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
* Your membership is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
* Your personal and non-commercial use of this Website shall be subjected to the following restriction (i) you may not modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, any public display, description, performance, sale, rental, pricing of the product; (ii) you may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the content, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the content. You further agree not to access or use this Website in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Website or its content.
* You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website and / Services for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms JewelPride.com or any other person or entity, as determined in the JewelPride.com’s sole discretion. In the event you want to advertise your product contact +91 9819 4910 97.
* You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and / or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and / or Services.
* You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” “phishing” and “grieving” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
* You will not delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
* All information, content and material contained in the Website and / or Services are JewelPride.com’ copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to JewelPride.com. No information, content or material from the Website and / or Services may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without JewelPride.com’s express written permission.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
* The information, content and materials on this website and / or services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. JewelPride.com and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
* JewelPride.com makes all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, JewelPride.com cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product colour, texture or detail will be accurate. JewelPride.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. While JewelPride.com makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, In the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, JewelPride.com reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
* JewelPride.com does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the website and / or services, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the website and / or services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
* Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services of JewelPride.com are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such downloads to your computer system.
3. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD JEWELPRIDE.COM, JEWELPRIDE.COM’S DISTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND OTHER AUTHORIZED USERS, AND EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS, AND ALL OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
4. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES OR (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES.
5. JEWELPRIDE.COM OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS BE RELIEVED OF ALL ITS RESPONSIBILITIES, IF ANY, IN THE EVENT OF FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM AN ACT OF FORCE MAJEURE OR CAUSES BEYOND THE COMPANY’S REASONABLE CONTROL INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, EQUIPMENT AND TECHNICAL FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES OR FLUCTUATIONS, STRIKES, LABOUR DISPUTES, RIOTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOUR OR MATERIALS, NATURAL DISASTERS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY REASONS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES’ RESPECTIVE RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND SUPPLIERS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE WEBSITE AND / OR SERVICES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITE, SERVICE, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE OR (B) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE WITH ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER.
6. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 14 AND 15 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.